December 30, 2017
Thanks to the support of numerous federal, state and local governmental agencies, Veteran/Military Friendly Congregations, Ministries, Universities and Organization, we have complete all six of our 2017 goals. The board has selected 6 new goals for 2018 listed below. To read the full 2017 FY Annual report click here.
Goals for Fiscal Year 2018:
- Opiate Abuse Education/Accidental Overdose
- Women Veterans’ Outreach and Service Recognition
- VA Chaplain Services in KOPC and rural communities
- 2nd Expungement Clinic
- Increase Veteran Specific Suicide Prevention/Intervention outreach/education
- Blount County 50th Annual Veterans Day event
If you would like us to help achieve these milestones or if you have some suggestions, please leave us a note below. Your support will make a difference. Welcome Home.