Tennessee Veterans Treatment Courts

If you would like to start a Veterans Treatment Court in Tennessee please contact

Director of the Office of Criminal Justice Services or contact the East Tennessee Veterans Treatment Court Committee at 865-336-2624 or complete the form below.

425 Fifth Ave. North

1st Floor, Cordell Hull Building

Nashville, TN 37243


The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Office of Criminal Justice Services provides funding to  agencies across the entire state of Tennessee to provide services to individuals involved in the Criminal Justice System.

Davidson County Veterans Court

Counties Served: Davidson

100 James Robertson Pkwy

Nashville, Tennessee  37219

Coordinator Tonia Dickson



Knox County Veterans Treatment Court/Docket

Counties Served: Knox

900 E. Hill Avenue, Suite 310

Knoxville, Tennessee 37915

Court Director Ron Hanaver


Montgomery County Veterans Treatment Court

Counties Served: Montgomery

2 Millennium Plaza, Suite 202

Clarksville, Tennessee  37040 Court 35

Coordinator Lindsey Chantler


Shelby County Veteran's Court

Counties Served: Shelby County

201 Poplar Suite LL56

Memphis, Tennessee  38103

Coordinator Jerry Easter


8 Replies to “Tennessee Veterans Treatment Courts”

  1. My name is Bob Stamper I’m a DVOP (Vet Rep) in Morristown. I am interested in learning more about this program, at this point I don’t think we have any in our area.


    Bob Stamper

    1. Bob, thanks for your interest in Veterans Courts. We’ll be honored to review the Veterans Court programs in the State of Tennessee. Please contact Veterans Court Mentor Coordinator Ed Junod at 865-850-8376 to learn more. Thanks for your service and sacrifice. Remember our fallen this blessed Memorial Day weekend. Peace

  2. My name is Christi Wilson. I have recently graduate with a bachelors in applied behavioral science with a minor in criminal justice. I am looking to relocate to Tennessee and would love to use my degree to help Veterans that often self medicate with drugs and alcohol to hide other underlying mental issues. Which they often get criminalized for.
    Can you suggest where I can go to help in this capacity.

    Christi Wilson

    1. Good afternoon Christi. Vet to Vet Tennessee would suggest you contact David Pope 865-594-2084. Department of Labor & Workforce Development, 2700 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37921 main office -865-594-6924 Grateful for you interest helping Veterans. Good luck with you job search and welcome to Tennessee.

  3. Todd M. Smith

    Phone: 254-317-8111

    Address: 1393 Bruceton Drive Clarksville Tennessee 37042

    Criminal Case March 24, 2021

    Attorney Mr. Dewerf

    Charges: Vandalism, Theft, Burglary

    Claim: I was shooting a music video moved property from said residence and graffitied residence. I’m on bond.

  4. I have two cases on September 20 2021. I can’t afford an attorney.. I’m a disabled veteran, USMC. If it way to get assist through the veterans court can u PLEASE help me. My name is Troy Suggs. My phone number is 2679127044. TY

    1. Good morning Troy. Thank you for your service. There is a free legal clinic for Veterans in Knoxville which meets once a month, the next clinic is scheduled for October 23, 2021. Here is the link for the information about the clinic: https://tnvhc.org/free-legal-advice-clinic-for-veterans/

      There are only a few Veterans Treatment Courts in Tennessee. Contact the Public Defenders Office in the county you were charged as inquiry if there is a Veterans Court in that County. We will contact you by telephone this morning at the number you provided. Semper Fi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *